23rd EFPM Congress
Please visit the conference website for further details: https://events.eventact.com/EventsList/EFPM2017/General-Information
GYÖR Took Over EYOF Torch in Rome
The Györ city of Hungary, which will be host to the EYOF Summer Olympic Festival on 23-29, took over the torch of the games at a ceremony held here. The Mayor of Györ took the torch from the EOC President at a ceremony held in front of the historic Augustinian altar. Györ city participated to the organization with a team of Olympic champions. There is a Hungarian tour starting from Györ in the program of torch.
EFPM in EYOF
The EFPM European Fair Play Association will take part in the EYOF festival to be held in Györ. There will be various activities. Scheduled works are as follows:
Fair Play Pavillon/Stand (EFPM) „ Sports always wins “International Cartoon Exhibition„ Sports unites “Photo Competition, Cooperation with Schools in Györ prior the Games Exhibition at the EFPM Pavillon / Stand Promotion of European Fair Play Awards (EOC Patronage),Promotion materials-Green Card – Code of Ethics EFPM wrist band-EFPM pins.
Györ Mayor Receives EYOF Torch
EYOF Torch Starts to Travel
Leaders of the European Fair Play Movement
Visited Győr Preceding The Summer EYOF
GYÖR-Christian Hinterberger the President of the European Fair Play Movement (EFPM) and Katarina Raczova the Treasurer of the organisation took part in a consultation with the Organising Committee of EYOF Győr 2017.
The attendents were greeted by the President of the International and Hungarian Fair Play Committee, dr. Jenő Kamuti and Gábor Deregán, the Secretary General of the Hungarian Fair Play Committee. The guests were also welcomed by Péter Bolla, the Mayor’s Commissioner and Petra Tibold, the city’s EYOF consultant.
At the meeting, EFPM leaders presented their organisation and outlined their vision of fair play at EYOF.
According to plans, a Fair Play Centre will be set up in the Fun Zone area during the festival, and EPFM will be closely co-operating with the International and Hungarian Fair Play Commission.
The 11th World Fair Play Cartoon
Competition Start 7 th June
İSTANBUL-The 11th World Fair Play Cartoon Competition, launched by the FAIR PLAY COUNCIL under Turkey’s National Olympic Committee will start on June 7th. Selected cartoons in these competitions are exhibited in Turkey and abroad and will attract great interest and appreciation. The CIFP World Fair Play Council, an organization of the IOC, has awarded this exhibition the great TROPHY prize for Fair Play Promotion in 2016. President NOC of Turkey Fair Play Council and Vice President EFPM Erdoğan Arıpınar Said’’We would like all the cartoonists in the World to attend this competition’’.
*The conditions required to apply for the contest are enclosed.
11th International Fair Play Cartoon Contest – 2017
Fair Play Commission of the Turkish Olympic Committee announces the 11thInternational Fair Play Cartoon Contest 2017 open.
THEME: Fair Play
CONDITIONS AND PARTICIPATION RULES:
1. The competition is open to all amateur and professional cartoonists.
2. The cartoons will be original production of the artist, revealing his/her own approach. Cartoons sent may be of the ones previously published but previously awarded cartoons are not allowed to submit.
3. Technique: Coloured or black and white. The cartoons will not be drawn by pencil but will be painted by pilot type or similar paint according to printing technique. Marker will not be used.
4. All cartoons must be 25×35 cm maximum.
5. Electronic versions suitable for printing in 200 dpi and jpg format will be accepted.
6. Participants are required to put signatures on their drawings. Participants must write in capital letters their names, surnames, address, e-mail, country and telephone number behind their drawings.
7. The cartoons must be sent to the following address, no later than 7 September 2017
11th International Fair Play Cartoon Contest
Türkiye Milli Olimpiyat Komitesi Fair Play Komisyonu
Ataköy 34158 / Istanbul – Turkey
Application via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
8. Whether awarded or not, selected cartoons will be published in an album. Cartoonists whose drawings published in this album will be sent a copy of the album.
9. TOC Fair Play Commission reserves the right to reproduce the cartoons. By participating in this event, caricaturists agree that all submitted cartoons can be used in exhibitions throughout Turkey and abroad.
10. Regardless of award-winning or taking place in the album, all the cartoons submitted for selection will not be returned.
11. All the cartoonists participated in the competition are implied to agree on the conditions and regulations of the competition.
First Prize: 1.000$ + Plaque
Second Prize: 500$+ Plaque
Third Prize: 250$+ Plaque
Fourth Prize: 100$+ Plaque
*6 Merit Plaques for 6 cartoonists (determined by the jury)
* Erdoğan Arıpınar (Turkish Olympic Committee (TOC) senior member, Vice President of the European Fair Play Movement (EFPM), International Fair Play Committee (CIFP) member)
* Prof.Dr. Bilge Donuk (Vice Chairman of the TOC Fair Play Commission)
* Murat F. Özbay (Member of the TOC Fair Play Commission)
* Teoman Güray( Member of the TOC Fair Play Commission, World Fair Play Cartoon Exhibition Manager)
* Cartoonists: Muhittin Köroğlu, Ahmed Öztürk Levent, Nuhsal Üstü, Şevket Yalaz, Mesut Yavuz.
World Fair Play Cartoon Exibition