EFPM announces the 2022 Call for Entries for the EUROPEAN FAIR PLAY AWARDS!
Dear Fair Play Family,
The European Fair Play Movement (EFPM) is pleased to announce the 2022 Call for Entries for the EUROPEAN FAIR PLAY AWARDS!
In 1996, EFPM established the European Fair Play Awards which aim to promote the principles of Fair Play in Europe. Our Fair Play Awards convey an important message to promote fair play on the pitch, and in society promoting stronger citizenship in the future for us all. The purpose of these awards is to recognize people who at an important crossroads, be it in sports or private life, choose the right path. EFPM annually invites all its members, European National Olympic Committees, sports organisations and educational institutions to submit their applications to the Fair Play Awards in following categories:
- THE EUROPEAN FAIR PLAY PLAQUE OF MERIT AND DIPLOMA, made under the patronage of the European Olympic Committees to an organisation/ an individual.
- THE EUROPEAN FAIR PLAY DIPLOMA, made under the patronage of the European Olympic Committees to an organisation/ an individual.
- THE EFPM “SPIRIT OF FAIR PLAY” AWARD to organisations/ teams or individuals.
- THE EFPM “FAIR PLAY FLAME” AWARD to an athlete or a team under 18.
- THE EFPM “FAIR PLAY VOX” AWARD, made under the auspices of AIPS Europe for institutions and companies involved with the printed, broadcast or electronic media, and for the people who work in them.
- The EFPM Award Panel has the right to grant: THE EUROPEAN FAIR PLAY SPECIAL AWARD to personalities for recognition of excellent behaviour and attitude.
The criteria for each of the Fair Play Awards including the details and nomination forms can found at EFPM web section "Awards" here http://www.fairplayeur.com/awards/
The deadline for entries for the Fair Play Awards is 31st August 2022 to either of the addresses below: