Call for Nomination
Also in 2021, the EFPM will award fair and tolerant behaviour and relevant contribution to the preservation or implementation of ethical values in sport.
In 1996, the European Fair Play Movement established the European Fair Play Awards aiming to promote the principles of Fair Play in Europe. In this respect, EFPM annually invites all its members, European National Olympic Committees, sports organizations and educational institutions to submit their applications to the Fair Play Awards in following categories:
- The European Fair Play Plaque of Merit and Diploma, under the auspices of the European Olympic Committees;
- The European Fair Play Diploma, under the auspices of the European Olympic Committees;
- The EFPM “Spirit of Fair Play” Award;
- The EFPM “Fair Play Flame” Award (to an athlete, or a team UNDER 18);
- The EFPM “Fair Play Vox” Award, under the auspices of AIPS Europe.
The candidacies for Fair Play Awards can be submitted until 31 May 2021 to the address below:
Ioannis Psilopoulos, Gen. Secretary
European Fair Play Movement,
31, Kodringtonos Str. GR – 10343 Athens
The Regulations for the Fair Play Awards including the conditions and details as well as the Nomination Form can be found on the EFPM website www.fairplayeur.com under the section “Awards”.