Submit abstracts for poster presentations for 23rd EFPM Congress in Haifa
The Scientific Committee invites authors to submit abstracts for poster presentations.
To submit an abstract enter the link below:
Your poster will be exhibited during the conference at the Leonardo Plaza Hotel Lobby. The poster exhibition will provide an opportunity for authors to display their research visually.
Abstract Submission Guidelines
Abstracts should be submitted online: Abstract Submission
Before submitting abstracts, authors are requested to follow the guidelines listed below:
- All abstracts must be submitted and presented in English.
- Abstracts may not be longer than 250 words.
- Tables, charts or other graphics may not be included and will be deleted by the editors.
- Abbreviations should be defined the first time they appear in your text. For example: BMI (Body Mass Index), before being used as an abbreviation only. Please, do not define or use abbreviations in the title.
- Capitalize the words in the title, except for prepositions (in, on, of, etc.). For example: 'The Effect of Music on Motivation'
- After having registered as an author, you will receive confirmation by email, with your abstract ID.
- If you encounter any problems during the submission process or you do not receive any confirmation by email please contact us: email@example.com
- The dimensions of your poster should not exceed 90 cm wide x 170 cm high.
- Avoid putting too much material and text on the poster.
- The heading should have letters at least 35mm high listing the title of the paper, authors, institution and its location. If necessary, please shorten the heading. The board of your poster will be numbered and viewers will find your poster according to the title of your submitted abstract and number as stated in the final program.
- Lettering for text and illustrations should be at least 10mm high, or typed with a bulletin typewriter.