With ceremonial moment "Joyful Entrance of the EFPM" annual General asssembly was opened
Ceremonial moment - Joyful Entrance of the European Fair Play Movement in Brussels took part in Parliament of the Wallonia-Brussels Federation in heart of Europe in beautiful city Brussels.
With participation of EFPM Delegats and special friends and supporters of Fair Play the EFPM celebrated the annual General Assembly held in Brussels.
EFPM delegates were addressed by special guests:
- Mr Spyros Caparalos, President of European Olympic Committees
- Mr Jean-Michel Saive, President of Belgian Olympic and Interfederal Committee
- Mrs Evelyne Huytebroeck, Panathlon Wallonie-Bruxelles, Belgian member of the EFPM
- Mrs Valérie Glatigny, Minister of Sports and the Promotion of Brussels
- Mr Marc Tarabella, Member of the European Parliament, Co-President of Sports Group
- Mrs Anne d'Ieteren, Honorary President of Belgian Paralympic Committee
- Dr Jeno Kamuti, President of CIFP
EFPM President Mr Philippe Housiaux speec inspired the guests with emotional video presentation dedicated to victims of Ukraine.
The celebration followed by EFPM General Assembly